PIECES OF ME

What happen to my life???
Why Everything changed??
Where My Bestfriends That I Had Before???
Where My Strength??
Why I Cant Forget That Evil??
Why???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's So Complicated..
I Always Tried To Forget That 'Evil(E)'..
Why It Is So Hard???

I Need My Previous Moment..
Studying With My Strength & Spirit..
Far Away From All The Problems...
Before This, I Had Lots Of Problems Of My Fav Stuff...
camera, lappy, hp ect...
1 day I pray to Allah..
I dont want it to happen to me..
I'm afraid of my mommy...
i dont want her to waste her money just to get me new stuff..
Give me test that i can handle by myself..
And Guess what??
This is a hard test for me..
I know I am strong..
But I'm not sure if i am strong enough to face this by my own..
One of my friends told me that this is just a part of my life..
It just a beginning...
Ah...
Maybe they dont know what is the problem i'm having now..
Urm...
What can i say...
It just a bout a friendship..
I hate when my friendship ruins...
What I hate more is when me myself dont know what is wrong...
Am I doing something that hurt U??
There's also one of uitm students who did the same thing to me..
kinda hurt...
But im lucky that i just being it's friend...
But now, it just like we gonna start our fwenship over agn..
thanks 4 dat..
I just want to give my opinion and what i feel inside my heart..
^^
If you're having a special relatinship with someone...
Or you're admiring someone..
My advice is...
please don't forget ur friends...
They are the one who will always be by urside...
To E..
I really hope I can forget every single thing bout you...
EVERY SINGLE THING!!
I know.. and I admit it is damn hard...
But, I will push myself to do it..
For sure...
There's no sorry for you...
NO MORE!
Let time helps me....
And let time blows the memory of ours in my mind and in my heart...

Hope..
tomorrow gonna be a happy day for me..
No more tears..
No more hurt feeling...
With friends...
Without E..

AMIN.....
Friends...
Please pray for all of us...
ALL THE BEST TESLIAN UITM KUANTAN...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN