The thing that changed.

Assalamualaikum..

I would like to tell ya that...I am so bored staying at home doing nothing !!
I am suppose to find a part time job but guess what? Something is about to happen and I should just concentrate on that thing

Things to share...

First !
I am so afraid to even think that I'll be going for intership next year.
Second !
2014 gonna be a BIG YEAR for me... inshaAllah.
Third !
I can't wait to graduate and knowing the fact that someone should be there on my big day ;-) (Uh, why am I so sweet talker)
Forth !
Am I ready?
Fifth !
Career?
Sixth !
Why do I need to change.. and how will I change myself. I've put a stop to my really bad behaviour which is getting angry easily. I need to learn to become a positive person. For future. But, at some point it caused me tears. I feel like something is hidden. Ah, entahlah. But I'm happy to make others happy.

That's all. Muahx!

Comments

AnW said…
ooo aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii niiiiii

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN