정일우

I love thiiiis guy ... for no reason :) Maybe since I watched 49 days few weeks ago. SO damn awesome  ! Yesterday, I watched the last episode. Syukran jazilan (thanks) to youtube.

his hair, his eye, his skin... kuikuikui geli plak ak tulih lagu ni :P




    






+ Jo Hyun Jae
+ Lee Yo Won

Ok.. Epy Ain ::) suddenly I become so energetic this morning.. hahaha Enough with Korean drama (lying) not lets focus on English movies study. Mid sem is around the corner... which corner I also not so sure.. hihihi JUNG IL WOO... wo ai ni <-- ni mandarin what.. bhahahhaha


Name: 정일우Jung Il Woo
Profession: Actor and model
Birthdate: 1987-Sep-09
Height: 183cm
Weight: 63kg
Star sign: Virgo

p/s : Exam within 4 weeks and the only thing I know is that... JUNG IL WOO.. muaHXXX

Comments

Miss Syahbanu said…
try tengok drama korea flower boy ramyun shop,jung il woo gak berlakon..sgt sweet n kelakar giler3x berbaloi tgk..

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN