Let's watch 49 Days (Korean Drama)

Assalamualaikum..

Nothing much to say and I have 0.0 idea on what to write... I just came back from Terengganu this morning and rushed to classes 2 hours later.

Once again I have changed my music and seriously this song by Hafiz and Adira touched me.. It makes me think of....everything that ever happened to me for the past two years. The moment I left school and start my journey as university student.

Currently I'm watching 49 Days (Korean Drama).. what to say, I'm addicted to Korean Dramas pure pumpkin flower, 49 days, first wives club ect.

unknown, Jung Il Woo, Nam Gyu Ri, Jo Hyun Jae,  Lee Yo Won, Bae Soo Bin
watch 49 Days online --> click here

This story tells me that.. that.. that.. hurm ! sendirik mau tengok ma =)

p/s : I'm working as a stalker now... damn =B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN