abang kandung saya

Brother?? Since when DURRATUL AIN HAMZAH a.k.a EPY has a brother??  Isn’t she’s the only child??



.........AHHA.......
Let me correct you readers by sharing 3% of my family background. Actually, EPY has 4 elder brothers and 4 elder sisters.  And I’m not the youngest. Why I want to share bout my family all of sudden? Maybe cause I feel like sharing my story. Plus, only 1 % of my friends from SK SERI BUDIMAN , SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek(SHAMS) , SMK Bandar and UiTM Kuantan knew about my family background. Sadly, I only can share 1 % with you guys. I had met two of my sisters; Kak Nora and Kak Amy. They are so beautiful and some said that we look alike. For sure! They are my real sisters.
Either this Saturday or Sunday, my brother would come to UiTM  Kuantan to visit me for the very first time. How does he look? Like my father? Or like me? Erm, Chinese look? Korean look? Indian look?


.......AHHA.......
I  bet he must looks like an Indian man.. ngeengee.. sorry BRO.. this is only my prediction. Erm, but if you look like Kak Rose you must have the thick eyebrow. Ahha.... can’t wait to see you and take picha with you..


..........KAK AMY.........
Kak Amy my buchuk2x. If you read this, don’t gelak2 ok. Erm, it must be cool if you will be there tooo. Uhut, bdw.. what’s his name? Ayah told me his name is Abang Faisal but when he called me he told me ‘Ain.. ni abang Nan’ . Anyway by d way pass a way, NAN or NANG or NAM or ah... i don’t know. Hehe. Just wait and ask him . :D
Here’s are some prediction photos of future fiance.. (amende kaitannyer?)



::::ENJOY!!:::::




ni BALAK EPY la !!!!!!! My only WU CHUN!!


wa.... ni tunang EPY!! Esok kawen...



p/s : sorry kak amy, silap tulih!!!
                

Comments

asy.z said…
does it mean the same father with diff mother?? huhuhu.. just guessing~
heeee~
asy.z said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
asy.z said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adeq Aien said…
hehe...
seraf..
i'll say yes 4 ur question!!
^_^
asy.z said…
huhuhu.. i`ve such brothers n sisters too. heeee~
Adeq Aien said…
ngee.... ^_^
aktiv3x...
Anonymous said…
ihihih,lawak jew ain nih.....
hahahaha...saksikn lah.....
tak sabr nak jumper ain...
miss you much!
Anonymous said…
saper akk rose?

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN