i'm alone

Assalamualaikum...

^_^ I'm alone now in my room C206. Seriously, I miss Ayien so much! It's hard to leave this room and I don't know how she did it. Now I'm going to Kampung Acheh, Pekan for OPKIM (Operasi Khidmat Masyarakat). I dont know how it would be. Can I stand with my new family? Erm, but I won't show my SOUR face(it's hard) . Huh! Hate that. I've been listed as one of the committee of SUKANEKA and seriously I'm afraid if I can't do the best. This is my real first time join OPKIM. CUAK!!! But then, I have to be strong. 

Erm, Can't wait to go back to my aunt's house in Kemaman to meet my new baby girl NUR IMAN SOFIYYAH. Gosh!!!! Very da cute (suddenly tingat Madam Laily) . Yesterday, I've gave a simple present for Aini via Hisyam. Hope she'll get it or I'll kerat2 rambut Hisyam yang very da curly tuh. 

I think that's all for now.
Nak bershiap...



p/s : kekosongan yang teresap dalam jiwa

Comments

FyaZyn said…
ala aingg.
huhu.ko pakai je topeng senyum.ta nmpk la muke masam ko uh.haha
Azreen Farihah said…
ain..
miss u too..
urm, c206 lam knangan neyh..
wah! xleyh dh nk wat bising lam blek sme2 kn..?
really miss all da moments..
Adeq Aien said…
haha..
muke mesham comey ket...
ayien..
rindu gak

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN