being torture on 19th birthday

happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to Mazlina Isa..
happy birthday to you..

Happy 19th birthday to my beloved new friend, Mazlina Isa. We are proud to say that our mission to torture you is finally became a successful one.  It just a simple wish for you Maz, hope u'll be a good student in Admin science, a good mama for your prince charming aka papa and the most important thing is to be a good child.

My 19th birthday was not really memorable. I have no one to share the precious day except my mommy! Normally, I used to celebrate my birthday with my classmates, neighbors or with my uncle's family. Gosh ! I miss that! 

Enough with birthday and what so ever. Now, I'm having problem with my English! Seriously,now I don't really use English in my daily conversation. Making essay in English? Way tooooooooo far man ! Even during the presentation , I found out that my English was soo bad ! I need to improve ! improve ! improve!

Debate society somehow a little bit helps me with my English but then.......... (let it be my secret)
For sure sometimes, I don't really have the confidence to talk or stand my stance. Jerk! I can't be a good debater. Hell no! 



serious... ta edit pape pun picha neyh
me with A'a

Adoiyai !! english english english !! improve improve improve!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
najihah said…
Ain..lama TK tak jenguk sini..

rinduuu..

all d best belajar ye..

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN