bila aku cuba bertahan

Sangat emo !
tu je bleh cakap . . . like i can trust no one now ~
What happen to you guys ? X_X
some like gossiping so damn much ! I used to love it when I was a stupid girl. .
some like to play with own feeling ! Can I say that I'm this type of person ?! Hell no !
Nak cakap je, kalau keluar makan tak semestinya ada any special relationship ! poyo ah korang ni +_+

Emo . emo . emo !

What you keep on staring at me like you're going to take off my eyes from the socket. .
hey ! what ur girl might think about it ? =-= seriously, i hate it !

You look so nice like a very cute one with that baby face , not with that ***** heart ! It's all black inside you. Guess how I know? I used to be a good stalker ! Go and get you 'candy' back in your arm ! (^___^)

I know you're freaking smart and clever ! but I won't fall . . .
B.ed student is on her way to rock this world !!!!




p/s : get the message? then u're awesome !!!

Comments

Fariq Jalil said…
xmo emo2 ye,,
biase la tu laki,,

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN