asasian get ready to face the truth


Attention to all UiTM Kuantan lovers 09/10
 
♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

To all Teslians you can check your result at i-student portal

1. Login with ur id and password

2. Click examination result

3. Buzz me with ur result =D

Step 3 is optional. For your information, my result kinda suck but I'm happy and I don't know why. Just wish me luck for my degree =)

All the best to each of you...

to all Law students

Don't be too upset lor..

u still have another sem to survive..




SEE U ON THE TOP!!!

Comments

Syazni Rahim said…
semoga semua berjaya~
Eliss said…
tahniah ! degree ni make sure DL every sem k!
Adeq Aien said…
amin..
insyaAllah!

Popular posts from this blog

PENGALAMAN KEGUGURAN AWAL

Pengalaman Bersalin Ketuban Darah

TANDA-TANDA BERSALIN